Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Getting my confidence back

My confidence is an all time low.
yes i said it, i might look confident in the outside, but I 'm struggling in the outside. I am struggling to love myself and my body. I always have trouble accepting my weight. At 160 pounds, everyone in my family told me I was fat and i believed it. What they didn't know it's that i was growing into a teenager, i was getting boobs and thighs and it was very hard to accept. Now I would kill to be 160. 30 pounds later , I am stressed afraid to take picture and even skipping my senior prom.  I have to be in college in 4 months and how I'm suppose to be this confident, Haitian girl, ready to takeover and represent my country when I'm feeling like this. I don't want to take pictures, i don't want to go shopping and hate getting dressed. All of this because of me letting myself go and being all into my boyfriend and focusing in him.
 what do I have to do? Emergency
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment